Stock and Inventory application has a rich set of settings that allows you to customize the app according to your needs.
Most of the settings are self-explanatory. Here we provide a short overview, explain the most important of them, and provide links to additional topics.
- Change the language of the application;
- Set the size of images stored in the app:
- Set up application protection by PIN-code and fingerprint;
- You can also protect documents before the selected date from editing and reset the numeration of documents if needed.
- Set the application theme (System, Light, or Dark):
- Set color labels for documents;
- Set color for items below the minimum quantity;
- Choose list style for Goods screen - Table or Cards (small, medium, big);
- Choose if you wish to view documents' headers, totals, and timestamps.
- You can enable or disable barcode, description, and minimum quantity fields;
- Decide if you wish to control the uniqueness of groups and barcodes;
- Set the number of digits after the decimal point in the quantity field;
- Allow or prohibit negative quantity in stock;
- Enable usage of letters in barcodes. This setting also changes the type of keyboard for the manual input in the barcode field.
Excel Import and Export
- Define Excel columns for fields when exporting or importing data to/from Excel.
- Select one of the additional barcode scanner types if the default scanner does not work properly on your device;
- Switch to the 'External Scanner' if you wish to connect to the external barcode scanner;
- Choose appropriate 'Batch Scan' mode:
- Set various options of the selected scanner to achieve the best performance.
- Enable or disable prices in the app;
- Set the default state of documents to 'Paid' or 'Unpaid';
- Choose the currency and define currency format.
- Set up options of the minimum quantity field and switch on/off low stock alerts notifications.
- Input your company details (name, address, phone, logo, etc.) if you wish them to appear on your printed documents.
Backup and Restore
- Create backups of your data and images;
- Restore your data and images from backups;
- Schedule automatic backups to the cloud;
- Delete all of your data or only documents if needed.